Techopedia Explains ObjectDockObjectDock comes in free and paid versions. Features of the free version include add-ons for weather and other utilities, as well as graphical special effects related to shuffling icons on the desktop. The paid version comes with more links and shortcuts, as well as easier app switching and more advanced organization functions.
Some of the challenges of building the kind of utility that ObjectDock represents involves coding a drag-and-drop system for icons, as well as other features of the interface that are enabled by mouse-over commands or similar event-driven implementations. Like other docks, ObjectDock accomplishes these visual functions in order to provide a seamless experience for the end user.
- Online Learning: Top 5 eBooks for Machine Learning Experts
- Data Quality: Why Diversity is Essential to Train AI
- How to Set Up a Static IP Address
- AI in the Enterprise: 3 Key Application Areas
- 5 Ways AI is Changing Art
- AI's Got Some Explaining to Do