Techopedia Explains RocketDockAs a menu-style drag-and-drop application launcher, RocketDock allows the user to scroll through various thumbnails on the dock that represent installed programs. A video tutorial from the developers at RocketDock.com showcases some of the main features of this program, including the ability to minimize windows to the dock. Windows that are minimized to the dock will appear as live streaming thumbnails with active video in a minimized screen.
RocketDock's other main features include the ability to control whether a user command opens a version of a program that's already running or a newly launched window. There are a variety of customizations such as auto-hide and pop-up on mouseover capabilities that provide more versatility, providing PC users with some of the visual experience found in Apple products.
- Experts Share 5 AI Predictions for 2023
- Artificial Intelligence: Debunking the Top 10 AI Myths
- WooCommerce vs. Magento: Best Ecommerce Platform in 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying AI in Business
- A Tour of Deep Learning Models
- UAT Testing: How to Do it Right