Techopedia Explains RocketDockAs a menu-style drag-and-drop application launcher, RocketDock allows the user to scroll through various thumbnails on the dock that represent installed programs. A video tutorial from the developers at RocketDock.com showcases some of the main features of this program, including the ability to minimize windows to the dock. Windows that are minimized to the dock will appear as live streaming thumbnails with active video in a minimized screen.
RocketDock's other main features include the ability to control whether a user command opens a version of a program that's already running or a newly launched window. There are a variety of customizations such as auto-hide and pop-up on mouseover capabilities that provide more versatility, providing PC users with some of the visual experience found in Apple products.
- What AI Can Do for the Enterprise
- RDS and Trust Aware Process Mining: Keys to Trustworthy AI?
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- 8 Ways to Avoid Death by PowerPoint: How to Make A Slide Deck Shine
- 5 Key Things Holding Women in Tech Back - and What Can Be Done
- Why Saying Digital Transformation Is No Longer Right