Techopedia Explains GlassFishGlassFish was developed based on a source code that was released by Sun and Oracle’s TopLink persistence system. The project was launched in 2005 and the first version that supported Java EE 5 was released in 2006.
The reference implementation of Java EE is GlassFish, so it supports JMS, JavaServer Pages, Enterprise JavaBeans, RMI, JPA and servlets. Because of its nature, developers can create scalable and portable applications that easily integrate with legacy systems and technologies.
- BYOD Security: 6 Ways to Protect Mobile Devices
- Social Engineering Attacks: 3 Strategies to Mitigate Risk
- The 5 Risks of Sharing your Password
- Predictive Maintenance: Ensuring Business Continuity with AI
- SoLoMo Marketing in 2022: Unraveling the Future of Search
- Mobile Computing: 12 Trends to Watch in 2023