Techopedia Explains GlassFishGlassFish was developed based on a source code that was released by Sun and Oracle’s TopLink persistence system. The project was launched in 2005 and the first version that supported Java EE 5 was released in 2006.
The reference implementation of Java EE is GlassFish, so it supports JMS, JavaServer Pages, Enterprise JavaBeans, RMI, JPA and servlets. Because of its nature, developers can create scalable and portable applications that easily integrate with legacy systems and technologies.
- Is it Time for Your Business to Accept Bitcoin?
- Parachains and the Internet of Blockchains
- Encrypted Messenger Apps: Are Any Actually Safe?
- Will Robots Take Your Job? It Depends
- Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
- 5 Ways to Support Women in Your Tech Company