Techopedia Explains DiskPartThe syntax for DiskPart includes several key variables. The primary one is a variable for the disk or object of focus, or the object that the user wishes to act on using a command. Users can list all available disks using an initial command and then designate a focus. Other variables include size and offset.
In addition, DiskPart includes an error handling protocol that users can turn on or off as necessary. An error returns an error value integer from the program if a problem is encountered. Users can turn the error protocol off for commands where the program will work on many successive objects and complete a given task for each unless a problem is encountered.
- How to Maintain HIPPA Compliance on a Budget
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021
- Benefits of Performing a Vulnerability Assessment
- ITIL Certification: Why You Need It, How To Get It
- How the Pandemic Is Affecting Women in Tech