Interaction Design (IxD)
Techopedia explains Interaction Design (IxD)IxD is a technology design field that incorporates concepts from human computer interaction (HCI), user experience design (UX) and a heavy focus on human psychology as it relates with technology. The key objective of IxD is to satisfy and fulfill the needs of the end user, rather than a software or technology architecture. There are several IxD approaches used to build technology product designs, including: Goal-oriented design User personas End user behavioral dimensions A general IxD framework also includes design attributes, such as textual content, visual appearance, physical and logical objects and time and behavioral constraints.
Survey: Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
Do you work in the tech industry? Help us learn more about why the gender gap still exists in tech by taking this quick survey! Survey respondents will also be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
- Cloud Computing for Vehicles: Tomorrow's High-Tech Car
- Fashion for the Uber-Geek: Wearable Technology
- 5 Psychological Tricks Video Games Use To Keep You Playing
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
- The Differences Between the Top 3 Cryptocurrencies