Definition - What does Odroid mean?
Techopedia explains Odroid
- It is based on the Samsung S5PC100 and comes with a Cortex A8 central processor, which functions at a clock speed of 833 Mhz.
- It has 512 MB of built-in system memory.
- A microSD card slot is provided and is allotted a 2 GB removable memory card .It is used as the system area of the kernel and boot loader.
- The SDHC card slot has an 8 GB removable memory card for storing user-related data.
- Odroid has a 3.5 inch 320x480 anti-scratch glass capacitive touch screen for high-definition video.
- It has ports for USB and battery charging, and it comes with a connector cable. It also has a mini-HDMI jack.
- A Wi-Fi/BT combo module is provided along with two batteries
- It uses a multimedia accelerator and has a digital, three-axis acceleration sensor.
- It uses WM8991, a highly integrated, low-power Hi-Fi for audio codec.