Facebook Insights Dashboard
Techopedia Explains Facebook Insights DashboardThe Facebook Insights Dashboard provides analytics about specific stories users "Like" on a given website or Facebook page, user comments on posts, as well as sharing metrics and demographic information.
Application administrators can also obtain information about referral traffic to their applications and other behavioral and demographic information about those who use the application.
Domain administrators can obtain metrics for a website by adding a specific meta tag from Facebook to the root of the associated Web page.
- Is Facebook Messenger A New Way to Message?
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021
- 7 Ways Technology Has Changed Television