Techopedia Explains Bounce RateA high bounce rate suggests that the content on the page is not relevant to what visitors were looking for. That said, it may also mean that the page answered their specific query perfectly and they felt no need to explore further. There is no standard bounce rate that is considered good or bad, so bounce rate is only meaningful when considered alongside other analytical data.
- Web Analytics: Terms You Need To Know
- How to Maintain HIPPA Compliance on a Budget
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021
- Benefits of Performing a Vulnerability Assessment
- ITIL Certification: Why You Need It, How To Get It