Techopedia Explains ClickprintClickprints are simply the overall patterns people fall into when surfing the Web. Such patterns are not uncommon, and they exist in the way people walk, talk, write and so on. The more you do an activity, the more likely you are to do so in some kind of repeating pattern.
The implications of the ability for online companies to recognize and track clickprints are not exactly clear. One obvious application would be the ability to customize content and advertising to fit the demographic data that the clickprint suggests. Whether clickprinting is being widely used is not known, most likely because of the privacy concerns this type of tracking would create.
- SoLoMo Marketing in 2022: Unraveling the Future of Search
- Mobile Computing: 12 Trends to Watch in 2022
- AWS Cloud Migration: Dos and Don'ts
- Yann LeCun: How to Develop Autonomous Artificial Intelligence
- 6 Most In-Demand IT Jobs in 2022 - And 6 Becoming Obsolete
- DevOps Security: 3 Challenges Facing the Enterprise