Techopedia Explains ClickprintClickprints are simply the overall patterns people fall into when surfing the Web. Such patterns are not uncommon, and they exist in the way people walk, talk, write and so on. The more you do an activity, the more likely you are to do so in some kind of repeating pattern.
The implications of the ability for online companies to recognize and track clickprints are not exactly clear. One obvious application would be the ability to customize content and advertising to fit the demographic data that the clickprint suggests. Whether clickprinting is being widely used is not known, most likely because of the privacy concerns this type of tracking would create.
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021
- Benefits of Performing a Vulnerability Assessment
- ITIL Certification: Why You Need It, How To Get It
- How the Pandemic Is Affecting Women in Tech
- Top 5 Highest Paying IT Certifications and How to Get Them