Techopedia Explains DjangoDjango is available as an open-source Web framework, and it uses Python extensively to create files, settings and data models. It is designed to address two main challenges: the rigorous requirements of highly experienced Web developers and the intense deadlines of a newsroom. Django concentrates more on automating wherever possible and sticking to the "don't repeat yourself" principle.
Django emphasizes the following:
- Pluggability and reusability of components
- Quick development
- The principle of non repetition
- Unicode 101
- 8 Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- Is it Time for Your Business to Accept Bitcoin?
- Parachains and the Internet of Blockchains
- Encrypted Messenger Apps: Are Any Actually Safe?
- Will Robots Take Your Job? It Depends