Techopedia Explains Photobomb
The ability to share successful hijackings through social media has made photobombing an Internet meme. The range of photobombing techniques has expanded as social sharing has introduced variations. The most common photobomb is usually a form of photo lurking where a photobomber mugs for the camera in a shot he or she isn’t supposed to be part of (wedding photos, tourist photos and so on). More elaborate background setups include looking threatening and/or brandishing a weapon, mooning or flashing the camera, appearing in costume and so on.
- A Beginner's Guide to Internet Memes
- How to Take Better Pictures With Your Smartphone
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021
- 7 Ways Technology Has Changed Television