Techopedia Explains CPU UtilizationCPU utilization may be used to gauge system performance. For example, a heavy load with only a few running programs may indicate insufficient CPU power support, or running programs hidden by the system monitor - a high indicator of viruses and/or malware.
CPU utilization should not be confused with CPU load.
- Mainframes Aren't Dead
- 3 Big Headaches for Virtualization Software Users
- Network Virtualization: The Future of the OSI Model
- Is it Time for Your Business to Accept Bitcoin?
- Parachains and the Internet of Blockchains
- Encrypted Messenger Apps: Are Any Actually Safe?