Techopedia Explains CPU UtilizationCPU utilization may be used to gauge system performance. For example, a heavy load with only a few running programs may indicate insufficient CPU power support, or running programs hidden by the system monitor - a high indicator of viruses and/or malware.
CPU utilization should not be confused with CPU load.
- Mainframes Aren't Dead
- 3 Big Headaches for Virtualization Software Users
- Network Virtualization: The Future of the OSI Model
- How to Maintain HIPPA Compliance on a Budget
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021