Resilient File System (ReFS)
Techopedia Explains Resilient File System (ReFS)The design objective of ReFS for Windows 8 Server is to guarantee data integrity via resiliency to corruption, regardless of software or hardware failures. The following are key ReFS features: Increased resiliency against data and disk corruption Reliable on-disk structures and file integrity streams Prevention of disk rotting via disk scrubbing ReFS also incorporates popular features from the NTFS codebase, including symbolic links, reparse points, BitLocker, security mechanisms and volume snapshots. Certain NTFS features (named stream, quotas, object IDs, compression) are not included in ReFS.
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Windows 8
- How to Get Windows 10 Features in Windows 8.1
- Artificial Intelligence: Debunking the Top 10 AI Myths
- WooCommerce vs. Magento: Best Ecommerce Platform in 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying AI in Business
- A Tour of Deep Learning Models