Techopedia Explains Citrix XenServerCirtix XenServer is among the virtualization solutions provided by Citrix Systems, which consolidates a physical server's computing power into multiple virtual machines, all emulating as a standard server. Citrix XenServer is built to provide the operational requirements of a standard server and supports most server operating systems, such as Linux and Windows Server, on guest server machines.
Through its virtual machine monitoring component, Citrix XenServer manages the allocation and distribution of physical server computing resources among virtual machines and administers their performance and use.
- What Hyperautomation Can Achieve
- Best Artificial Intelligence Learning Resources Online in 2021
- 10 Ways Virtualization Can Improve Security
- How to Maintain HIPPA Compliance on a Budget
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021