Techopedia Explains Citrix XenServerCirtix XenServer is among the virtualization solutions provided by Citrix Systems, which consolidates a physical server's computing power into multiple virtual machines, all emulating as a standard server. Citrix XenServer is built to provide the operational requirements of a standard server and supports most server operating systems, such as Linux and Windows Server, on guest server machines.
Through its virtual machine monitoring component, Citrix XenServer manages the allocation and distribution of physical server computing resources among virtual machines and administers their performance and use.
- Why You Should Ditch Your Project Management Tool for a Work OS
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021
- 7 Ways Technology Has Changed Television
- Zero Trust Policy: How Software Intelligence Platforms Can Assist