Techopedia Explains Citrix XenServerCirtix XenServer is among the virtualization solutions provided by Citrix Systems, which consolidates a physical server's computing power into multiple virtual machines, all emulating as a standard server. Citrix XenServer is built to provide the operational requirements of a standard server and supports most server operating systems, such as Linux and Windows Server, on guest server machines.
Through its virtual machine monitoring component, Citrix XenServer manages the allocation and distribution of physical server computing resources among virtual machines and administers their performance and use.
- Cybersecurity Dashboards: 3 Advancements Driving Progress
- 5 Economic Benefits of Cloud Computing
- How The Agile Methodology Can Improve Time to Market
- How AI Can Ensure Good Data Quality
- Data Silos: What They Are and How to Deal With Them
- Expert Tips for Your Business Cloud Management Strategy