Techopedia Explains Beta Culture
With the continuous evolution of technology, innovative ideas pop up everywhere. Even well known companies are in the habit of releasing beta versions as if they are final products. This is done with the belief that a product ultimately can be fixed through product updates for features or bug fixes. The risk is that beta product leaves customers unsatisfied and damages company credibility.
- Penetration Testing and the Delicate Balance Between Security and Risk
- An Introduction to Application Software
- RDS and Trust Aware Process Mining: Keys to Trustworthy AI?
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- 8 Ways to Avoid Death by PowerPoint: How to Make A Slide Deck Shine
- 5 Key Things Holding Women in Tech Back - and What Can Be Done