Techopedia Explains Beta Culture
With the continuous evolution of technology, innovative ideas pop up everywhere. Even well known companies are in the habit of releasing beta versions as if they are final products. This is done with the belief that a product ultimately can be fixed through product updates for features or bug fixes. The risk is that beta product leaves customers unsatisfied and damages company credibility.
- Penetration Testing and the Delicate Balance Between Security and Risk
- An Introduction to Application Software
- How AI and Bots Could Improve Vaccine Delivery and Healthcare Efficacy
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize the Sales Industry
- What Hyperautomation Can Achieve
- The Pros and Cons of Intranets