Techopedia Explains Green PatentIn recent years, many countries around the world have developed green patent systems for proprietary ideas that have great of ecological (and therefore often commercial) value. This includes the United Kingdom, United States and even Brazil and China.
International agencies continue to monitor the evolution of green patent programs and similar attempts to promote ecological benefit, as world governments struggle with a responsibility for sustaining the collective environment of the planet. Green patent programs can help incentivize innovation in eco-friendly business and reward those who have come up with new solutions for waste reduction, renewable energy/sustainability or ideas that are useful in other ecological areas.
- SOPA and the Internet: Copyright Freedom or Uncivil War?
- The Carbon Footprint of a Web Search: Who's Green?
- 5 Reasons Why Green IT Is Pure Gold for Business
- 4 IT Jobs That Won't Last - and What Will Take Their Place
- 5 Tips for Developers Navigating a Rapidly Changing Industry
- SaaS Security: Pitfalls IT Often Overlooks