Tablet Commerce (T-Commerce)
Techopedia Explains Tablet Commerce (T-Commerce)
Tablet commerce occurs when users shop online with an iPad or other tablet. It is widely expected to grow in future years as users take advantage of features specific to this class of device, such as larger screens and better touchscreen interfaces. Tablets may provide some advantages for online sales -because they are portable and because they tend to have better and more interactive interfaces. T-commerce is a key factor in how customer interfaces will be built by e-commerce vendors.
- Tablet PCs: Why Don't More Manufacturers Get It Right?
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Health Hazards of Using a Tablet Computer
- Tablet Computers: Where They Just Might Succeed In Changing the World
- 9 Cool Ways Companies Are Using the iPad
- The Device You Don't Think About: Security Tips for Tablet PCs
- Mobile OS Wars: Samsung Introduces Tizen