Too Long Didn't Read (TLDR)
Techopedia Explains Too Long Didn't Read (TLDR)
TLDR is a syndrome where an individual either entirely ignores content or skims through only the heading, bullets or important sections. TLDR helps website designers, UX designers and content developers understand the psychological reactions of end users toward their product, service or application.
Initially, TLDR gained visibility when it was found that individuals typically bypass the terms and conditions for software, hardware or Internet product/services prior to use. TLDR has led to summarizing such documents and applications to make the content as precise as possible.
- Creative Disruption: The Rise of E-Books and Digital Publishing
- E-Books: What They Mean for Writers, Readers and the Written Word
- How to Maintain HIPPA Compliance on a Budget
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021
- Benefits of Performing a Vulnerability Assessment