Android Jelly Bean
Definition - What does Android Jelly Bean mean?
Android Jelly Bean is also known as Android 4.1/4.2.
Techopedia explains Android Jelly Bean
Android Jelly Bean's primary design objective is to be faster and smoother than previous versions, while providing advanced features. Android Jelly Bean's interaction between different screens is faster than that of its predecessors.
Notable features added to this version include:
- Improved notifications with more user control
- Voice recognition, which allows users to dictate email, verbally search for terms, etc.
- Project Butter, an Android initiative to predict user touchscreen movements and adjust frames for improved response
- Google Now, which learns and pushes related content to the user
- Enhanced support for HTML 5
Predictive Analytics in the Real World: What Does It Look Like?
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
JOIN US AT THWACKCAMP 2016:
Free Whitepaper: The Path to Hybrid Cloud:
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomics: