Big Data Management
Definition - What does Big Data Management mean?
Techopedia explains Big Data Management
Big data management involves various processes such as the following:
- Monitoring and ensuring the availability of all big data resources through a centralized interface/dashboard.
- Performing database maintenance for better results.
- Implementing and monitoring big data analytics, big data reporting and other similar solutions.
- Ensuring the efficient design and implementation of data life-cycle processes that deliver the hisghest quality results.
- Ensuring the security of big data repositories and control access.
- Using techniques such as data virtualization to reduce the volume of data and improve big data operations with faster access and less complexity.
- Implementing data virtualization techniques so that a single data set can be used by multiple applications/users simultaneously.
- Ensuring that data are captured and stored from all resources as desired.
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
The 4th Era of IT Infrastructure: Superconverged Systems:
Approaches and Benefits of Network Virtualization:
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic: