File Encryption Software
Techopedia Explains File Encryption Software
File encryption software primarily works with one or more encryption algorithms. Typically, each file is encrypted using a unique encryption key within the software. Similarly, the software also generates a decryption key that can only decrypt that on set of encrypted data.
The file encryption software itself is also protected by requiring the user to provide a valid user name and password for using its encryption services.
- Cryptography: Understanding Its Not-So-Secret Importance to Your Business
- Encryption Vs. Decryption: What's the Difference?
- Quantum Cryptography Vs. Quantum Hacking: A Cat and Mouse Game
- Job Role: Cryptographer
- Biometrics: Moving Forward with Password-Free Security
- How Cryptomining Malware is Dominating Cybersecurity