Definition - What does Glasshole mean?
A Glasshole is an individual who behaves inappropriately while using the Google Glass interface. This new and somewhat edgy term specifically refers to a range of behaviors that shed light on the constantly changing human interactions with technology.
Techopedia explains Glasshole
- Overusing the technology, or, more accurately, using Google Glass in ways that do not fit social community norms
- Wearing Google Glass in inconspicuous ways
- Accommodating requests about the interface from others
- Abstaining from illicit or intrusive recording of an environment
- Exclusively using the interface while avoiding other kinds of technologies
Malicious Software: Worms, Trojans and Bots, Oh My!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
The 4th Era of IT Infrastructure: Superconverged Systems:
Approaches and Benefits of Network Virtualization:
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic: