Computer Management Software
Definition - What does Computer Management Software mean?
Computer management software is also known as PC or desktop management software.
Techopedia explains Computer Management Software
- Installing, updating and configuring the computer's operating system with the latest updates/patches.
- Automating, scheduling and executing virus/malware/vulnerability scans on a computer.
- Identifying and troubleshooting hardware, software and/or network or connection errors.
- Monitoring, recording and reporting hardware/software/network/Internet usage statistics.
- Optimizing a computer system for speed/performance and/or responsiveness.
- Managing and updating device drivers and/or software applications.
- Providing remote access to a computer to an administrator or user.