Website Experience Analytics
Techopedia Explains Website Experience AnalyticsWebsite experience analytics is one of many different kinds of flavors of data analytics. Large comprehensive types of analytics include predictive analytics, which helps to show how a business might succeed in the future, and prescriptive analytics, which helps to drive the emergence of more accurate new strategies.
Other kinds of analytics apply to different types of business operations. One type of software and analytics commonly used by businesses is called customer relationship management. From this, some companies adopted a more specialized category of customer experience management.
Website experience management would fall under the broader category of customer experience management, which is where website experience analytics comes in: businesses seek to look at how people are using the website, and what effect that has on the company's bottom line.
- CRM Meets Social Media
- How Much Do Online Marketers Know About You?
- How Can Analytics Improve Business? - TechWise Episode 2 Transcript
- Professional Services Automation: The Latest In Business-Boosting Software
- Is it Time for Your Business to Accept Bitcoin?
- Parachains and the Internet of Blockchains