Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS)
Techopedia Explains Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS)A wireless intrusion prevention system can help prevent vulnerability to the network through the use of an outside wireless router or other piece of equipment. WIPS do this by identifying whether signals are routine parts of the network or legitimate access points, or whether a particular activity is likely to be unauthorized. Security systems then build responses to potential intrusions.
- Security: Top Twitter Influencers to Follow
- Border Gateway Protocol: The Biggest Network Vulnerability Of All?
- What is the difference between artificial intelligence and neural networks?
- An Introduction to the OSI Model
- 5 Industries Facing Game-Changing 5G Transformation
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding