Virtual Server Facility (VSF)
Techopedia explains Virtual Server Facility (VSF)In general, virtual server facility refers to a partitioning system, a feature in ECL-CMOS systems, that allows for embedding a server facility within a greater IT context. IT experts describe it as a "feature" of some versions of ECL-CMOS, which is a combination of two logic principles for integrated circuits. This makes it complex to describe the application of a VSF, which differs from case to case. However, the benefits of these applications clearly relate to the ability to partition server operations and set up virtualization or sophisticated server delegation systems.
Survey: Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
Do you work in the tech industry? Help us learn more about why the gender gap still exists in tech by taking this quick survey! Survey respondents will also be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
- 5 Best Practices for Server Virtualization
- 10 Innovations That Have Made Data Centers More Efficient
- How Virtualization Drives Efficiency
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
- The Differences Between the Top 3 Cryptocurrencies