Voice Switching, Control and Applications (VSCA)
Techopedia Explains Voice Switching, Control and Applications (VSCA)Voice switching, control and applications may provide different kinds of switching and trunking throughout a communication system. One of their core functions is to act as a media gateway that can convert data streams for travel between networks, for example, between an internal network and the global Internet.
Switching and trunking systems help connect VoIP solutions to a greater context, so that incoming messages can flow through the global Internet and into specific internal business lines, or vice versa. Other kinds of functionality also help these tools provide for more effective and sophisticated packet routing in complex systems.
- VoIP over 4G: The Future in VoIP Communications
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Global VoIP Revolution
- VoIP - Backdoor to Your Network?
- Tech Career Pivot: Where the Jobs Are (and Aren’t)
- 10 Ways to Prepare Your Business IT For a Natural Disaster
- Cybersecurity Dashboards: 3 Advancements Driving Progress