What Does Ultra-High-Speed Broadband Internet Mean?
Ultra high speed broadband Internet is the fiber to the premise broadband which is capable of giving minimum downlink speed of 100 mbps and minimum uplink speed of 50 mbps.
Techopedia Explains Ultra-High-Speed Broadband Internet
Benefits of Ultra-high speed broadband Internet:
- Dramatically faster download speed compared to traditional broadband.
- Dramatically faster upload speed compared to traditional broadband.
- Much improved reliability and stability of connection due to removal of inconsistencies often associated with traditional broadband.
- Cost effective and faster access to remote computing resources.
- High definition quality for video conferencing is more pronounced in case of ultra-high speed broadband.
- Due to lower costs, improved voice communications is possible.
- Improved access to online tv and movie, streaming services.
- Data sharing can be easier and practical with ultra-high speed broadband.
- According to numerous studies, growth of ultra-high speed broadband leads to rapid economic development and thus leading to growth to GDP.
- It increases and provides a flexible, secure and convenient method to connect people, thus enabling to acquire information in a far easier and useful way leading to improvement in productivity and efficiency.
- Several business applications with help of ultra-high speed broadband can lower costs and improve quality of their services. They can expand the range of applications provided and also enhance the communication services.
- In case of health care, remote diagnostic examinations and better support to health care professional is possible.