Techopedia Explains Telecom AnalyticsTelecom analytics involves data mining, text analytics, forecasting and optimization, and multidimensional analyses, as well as the use of descriptive and predictive modeling. Analytics is applied to telecommunications in order to improve visibility and gain real insight into the core operations and internal processes of the organization, gain knowledge of market conditions, spot trends even before they emerge and then establish forecasts based on the insights gained. Big data is now playing a major role in this.
Future analytics into the telecommunications process will include data coming from systems beyond the common billing and mediation sources, such as deep packet inspections, video optimization equipment, on-device clients and so on.
- Back to School With Big Data Analytics
- How Can Analytics Improve Business? - TechWise Episode 2 Transcript
- The 4 Key Benefits of Business Analytics
- Living on the Edge: The 5 Key Benefits of Edge Analytics
- Computer Vision: Revolutionizing Research in 2020 and Beyond
- Business Intelligence: How BI Can Improve Your Company's Processes