Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED)
Definition - What does Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) mean?
Techopedia explains Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED)
Advantages of OLED over LCD:
- OLED-based screens can be significantly thinner, resulting in lighter weight.
- OLED has better contrast and allows a higher refresh rate.
- OLED allows new display capabilities like ultra-thin, transparent displays.
- Power consumption is very low.
- OLED-based screens provide a fuller viewing angle and are also much brighter.
- Durability is better. OLEDs can work in broader temperatures as well.
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
The 4th Era of IT Infrastructure: Superconverged Systems:
Approaches and Benefits of Network Virtualization:
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic: