Enterprise IT Management (EITM)
Techopedia Explains Enterprise IT Management (EITM)In general, the aim of EITM is to focus on supporting only the IT activities that provide value to the business.
In aid of the above principles, a unified service model helps IT managers integrate technologies into business operations. Experts describe this as offering a birds-eye view or a comprehensive schematic of the IT services that a business uses. Besides providing tracking and designing business services in IT, EITM also provides governance and security management. These strategies will help firms obtain a clearer picture of which IT services should be pursued and know, for instance, how an EITM resource can help them determine whether to support a particular database, data center, VOIP setup, server farm, etc.
- What is the Difference Between ERP Software and CRM Software?
- Enterprise Computing: What's All the Buzz?
- What Enterprise Needs to Know About Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Cybersecurity and You: Why Learning Now Will Pay Off Later (6 Courses to Choose)
- Understanding Privacy Risks and Benefits of Skype Communication
- Deep Learning: How Enterprises Can Avoid Deployment Failure