Techopedia Explains Zachman FrameworkIT Experts describe the Zachman Framework as an "ontology" composed of a matrix that orders the aspects of enterprise resources and stakeholders. One axis of the matrix is composed of the traditional "5 Ws + H" model used in traditional print journalism, i.e., who, what, where, when, why and how. The other includes labels such as "scope" and "model" that further define projects.
The name Zachman Framework was trademarked by its original author.
- 6 Common Tech Mistakes Small Businesses Make
- (Big) Data's Big Future
- Jedi Strategies for Social Media Management
- Network Virtualization: The Future of the OSI Model
- Single-Tenant vs. Multi-Tenant Applications: How to Choose
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence