Performance Management System
Techopedia Explains Performance Management SystemA performance management system can be set up in different ways. A typical system may include useful resources for asking questions about performance and for tracking actual production or productivity. It may also have a dashboard that allows users to create reports.
An important issue with performance management systems is how useful these systems are in actual business processes. Performance management is often associated with employee evaluations and reviews, which can be subjective to perform. This negatively affects the adoption of performance management systems, as a result.
- What is the Difference Between ERP Software and CRM Software?
- Enterprise Cloud 101
- Enterprise Computing: What's All the Buzz?
- 5 Tips for Developers Navigating a Rapidly Changing Industry
- SaaS Security: Pitfalls IT Often Overlooks
- 6 Top Tech Certifications to Fit Your Every Need