Marketing Content Management (MCM)
Techopedia Explains Marketing Content Management (MCM)With a large segment of the consumer market increasingly going mobile, using devices with more diverse interfaces, businesses are responding to the need to use responsive design websites or social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter to reach their target audiences, in addition to traditional print and digital arenas. Marketing content management (MCM) solutions help track and measure all of these marketing efforts and keep them targeted and accurate.
Many of the best MCM tools are set up in a dashboard design, with vibrant feature-rich windows showing actual marketing metrics for individual parts of the campaign. Users can run reports and generally take a transparent look at how each individual marketing effort on each platform is doing.
- The New Technology That Could Double Wireless Spectrum Efficiency
- Google: Good, Evil or Both?
- What Your Marketing Team Needs to Know about Google Responsive Display and AMP Ads
- How Will AI Change the Market Research Scenario?
- Reinforcement Learning: Scaling Personalized Marketing
- Behavioral Economics: How Apple Dominates In The Big Data Age