Mobile Cloud Synchronization
Techopedia Explains Mobile Cloud SynchronizationWhen implementing mobile cloud synchronization, experts take into consideration what kinds of devices are supported, how a Web portal was set up, how social networking is handled, how open-source technologies are integrated and how a system performs in general. There is also the issue of cost, where the return on investment in mobile cloud synchronization technologies can vary quite a bit.
Many IT professionals also look at the scope of a mobile cloud synchronization solution; in other words, what gets synchronized and what does not. Companies are always looking at the kinds of core data that users need portability for; for example, although users' contacts and calendar data are important, they may not need the same kind of synchronization for third-party applications added to a system on an elective basis. All of these go into the planning for the "syncing" processes that drive the mobile use of the cloud.
- Grounding the Cloud: What You Need to Know About Cloud Service Brokers
- A Look at the Growth of Cloud Services
- How Cloud Computing is Changing Cybersecurity
- Cloud Computing and Cloud Servers: How Do You Know Your Cloud Data is Protected?
- 7 Reasons Why You Need a Database Management System
- Machine Learning and the Cloud: A Complementary Partnership