Definition - What does ITIL Management mean?
ITIL management refers to the implementation of management strategies and standards from the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). IT professionals use this term to refer to the use of the best practices and management recommendations provided by ITIL in a corporate context.
Techopedia explains ITIL Management
What ITIL management delivers to businesses is the ability to reduce costs and improve value through efficiency and best practices for IT management. This may involve restructuring storage networks or databases, vetting tools for monitoring and oversight, or dealing with security issues. In various categories, ITIL offers the general community guidelines and resources for improving how a business works with sophisticated IT architectures in the 21st century.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Incident Management
- ITIL Compliance
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library v3 (ITIL v3)
- Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM)
- Information Technology Management (IT Management)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Change Management
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Security Incident
- Incident Management Activities
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
The 4th Era of IT Infrastructure: Superconverged Systems:
Approaches and Benefits of Network Virtualization:
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic: