New Enterprise Operating Model (NeoM)
Techopedia Explains New Enterprise Operating Model (NeoM)When experts talk about NeoM, they often talk about changing our ideas about a business platform. There is the idea that traditional API-based structures are not the end solution and that other kinds of technologies can be added to provide a much more productive result.
In addition to changing the ways that businesses build platforms, creating a NeoM can involve much more. Using software like customer relationship management (CRM) systems can be part of a NeoM, as can the use of more targeted analytics operations and different kinds of enterprise resource planning tools, which put business operations more in line with today's cutting-edge technologies.
Some experts talk about NeoM in terms of eliminating information silos or bottlenecks — the core ideas here involve getting components of an IT architecture to "talk to each other" and opening up individual processes to a greater observable whole, in order to fine-tune how a business works. Discussions around NeoM have become an important part of a company's plan when looking at the future of its industry and how to integrate technologies in the best and most efficient ways.
- Why Businesses Will Love Windows 8
- 6 Key Trends In Online Business
- Professional Services Automation: The Latest In Business-Boosting Software
- Cybersecurity and You: Why Learning Now Will Pay Off Later (6 Courses to Choose)
- Understanding Privacy Risks and Benefits of Skype Communication
- Deep Learning: How Enterprises Can Avoid Deployment Failure