Formula And Recipe Management
Definition - What does Formula And Recipe Management mean?
Formula and recipe management is the use of various software programs for confirmation of process manufacturing in industries. It usually comprises a number of process management software implementations that collaboratively work to validate formulations to support production and regulatory needs. Many food and beverage processing industries use high-tech formula and recipe management techniques for formula or recipe calculation.
Techopedia explains Formula And Recipe Management
Formula and recipe management makes use of software and processes that are able to improve formulas, define and optimize formulation variables, forecast the demand and supply, manage proper classification and categorization of useful content, preparing inventory lists and accommodating changes in formulations and recipes. This aids in tracking and reordering of actual ingredients used in the production and can successfully manage co-products and byproducts. The management system also supports batch control tracking, shelf life management, product grading, and hazardous materials tracking and reporting.
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Enterprise Systems Architecture (ESA)
- Business Process Automation (BPA)
- Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Business Process Management Software (BPMS)
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
The 4th Era of IT Infrastructure: Superconverged Systems:
Approaches and Benefits of Network Virtualization:
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic: