Electro Mobility (E-Mobility)
Techopedia Explains Electro Mobility (E-Mobility)The term electro mobility includes full electric vehicles, as well as hybrid electric vehicles and those using hydrogen fuel cell technology. All of these represent ideas for electronically driven vehicles for the future. Discussions about electro mobility are sometimes combined with other concepts such as microcontrollers and sensors that work toward better energy efficiency for vehicles. Features like battery balancing can also play a part in designing smarter vehicles for the 21st century.
Some experts also tie the emergence of electro mobility designs to the idea of smart power grids that will provide the energy that these vehicles run on. Improving the efficiency of the vehicle goes along with improving the efficiency of the grid, and these efforts, in tandem, lead to the greatly reduced energy needs and carbon gas emissions that national governments, as well as manufacturers, are looking for in the coming years.
- Should Your Business Go Mobile?
- INFOGRAPHIC: Can Your Smartphone Keep You Healthier?
- How Mobile Computing Changed Business Strategy
- The Top Ways to Use AI in Education
- QUIZ: How Well Are You Managing the Apps in Your SaaS Environment?
- What Hyperautomation Can Achieve