Cloud Management Platform
Techopedia Explains Cloud Management PlatformAs many companies take advantage of multi-cloud options to create more precise solutions for each part of a business architecture or for each individual business process, cloud management platforms can help them with the administration of these complex systems.
Although cloud management platforms from different vendors may provide unique features or specific functionalities, typically, the platforms have similar features, including a self-service interface, resources for cloud service metering and tools for workload optimization.
In general, a cloud management platform can help businesses adjust to a more complex cloud-centered IT strategy.
- Cloud Computing: Why the Buzz?
- A Beginner's Guide to the Cloud: What It Means for Small Business
- Grounding the Cloud: What You Need to Know About Cloud Service Brokers
- A Look at the Growth of Cloud Services
- The Dark Side of the Cloud
- Cloud Complication: Simplifying the Cloud with Ben Nye, CEO of Turbonomic