Techopedia Explains Convergent ChargingAt its core, convergent charging and billing involve billing and account handling for different service types such as voice and data; different channels like cable TV, Internet and telephony; or different users such as individuals involved in a friends-and-family plan.
Convergent charging solutions may also perform other tasks, like authenticating subscribers and delivering account balances. These solutions can be extremely effective when paired with automatic virtual-assistant services or service provider customer centers. For example, an interactive voice response tool in a call center can access convergent charging and billing records to tell a caller exactly how much he/she owes, either individually or as part of a group plan, for a range of devices and service subscriptions.
- Warp Speed to Biotech Utopia: 5 Cool Medical Advancements
- Is the Cloud Catching on in Your Doctor's Office?
- The Impact of Mobile Banking
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021
- Benefits of Performing a Vulnerability Assessment