Application Workload Demand
Techopedia explains Application Workload DemandPart of dealing with application workload demand may include figuring out whether to migrate certain work to a cloud service or to control a workload across a data center/cloud environment. Application workload handling tools may also be able to source cloud resources on demand, in order to help with changing workload levels. In general, these kinds of tools help with handling dynamic input/output requirements and controlling or minimizing latency, which is the lag time of a system to complete tasks.
Survey: Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
Do you work in the tech industry? Help us learn more about why the gender gap still exists in tech by taking this quick survey! Survey respondents will also be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
- 5 Best Practices for Server Virtualization
- The Different Types of Virtualization That Benefit Small Businesses
- How Virtualization Can Empower SaaS Applications
- 10 Ways Virtualization Can Improve Security
- The Best Paying Jobs in Tech for Women
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment