Techopedia Explains Snooping ProtocolThe two snooping protocol types are: Write-Invalidate: Before changing its copy, a data-writing processor invalidates copies of data in all other system processor caches. This action is communicated by an invalidation signal sent over the bus. Write-Update: A data-writing processor announces new data through the bus. All affected caches are updated with the new data.
- The Top Ways to Use AI in Education
- QUIZ: How Well Are You Managing the Apps in Your SaaS Environment?
- What Hyperautomation Can Achieve
- Best Artificial Intelligence Learning Resources Online in 2021
- 10 Ways Virtualization Can Improve Security
- How to Maintain HIPPA Compliance on a Budget