Techopedia Explains Snooping ProtocolThe two snooping protocol types are: Write-Invalidate: Before changing its copy, a data-writing processor invalidates copies of data in all other system processor caches. This action is communicated by an invalidation signal sent over the bus. Write-Update: A data-writing processor announces new data through the bus. All affected caches are updated with the new data.
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021
- 7 Ways Technology Has Changed Television
- Zero Trust Policy: How Software Intelligence Platforms Can Assist
- Doing Digital or Doing Digital Well? Transformation for the Long Game