Techopedia Explains Snooping ProtocolThe two snooping protocol types are: Write-Invalidate: Before changing its copy, a data-writing processor invalidates copies of data in all other system processor caches. This action is communicated by an invalidation signal sent over the bus. Write-Update: A data-writing processor announces new data through the bus. All affected caches are updated with the new data.
- How AI Can Ensure Good Data Quality
- Data Silos: What They Are and How to Deal With Them
- Expert Tips for Your Business Cloud Management Strategy
- 4 Technologies Changing M2M
- 5 Weird Ways Technology Is Changing Our Behavior
- Into the Future: The Outlook for Tech Careers