Techopedia Explains Snooping ProtocolThe two snooping protocol types are: Write-Invalidate: Before changing its copy, a data-writing processor invalidates copies of data in all other system processor caches. This action is communicated by an invalidation signal sent over the bus. Write-Update: A data-writing processor announces new data through the bus. All affected caches are updated with the new data.
- Minding the Gender Gap: 10 Facts about Women in Tech
- 10 Signs You're Computer Illiterate
- Top 10 IT Pain Points and How to Solve Them
- Understanding Self-Supervised Learning in Machine Learning
- The Promises and Pitfalls of Machine Learning
- 5 Crucial Skills That Are Needed For Successful AI Deployments