Techopedia Explains LatecomerA groupware system requires a basic mechanism that allows latecomers to attain a system's current state via a replay describing how a current state was attained. This mechanism logs modifying events in a history list. This list is replayed to latecomers with a current activity status. If an event depends on external information, it can be difficult to replay a log correctly.
Maintaining history can present two key issues:
- It can potentially consume too much memory space.
- A complete replay consumes time.
- Top 5 Highest Paying IT Certifications and How to Get Them
- QUIZ: How Well Are You Managing the Apps in Your SaaS Environment?
- 5 Tips for Developers Navigating a Rapidly Changing Industry
- SaaS Security: Pitfalls IT Often Overlooks
- 6 Top Tech Certifications to Fit Your Every Need
- The IOT Technologies Making Industry 4.0 Real