Techopedia Explains LatecomerA groupware system requires a basic mechanism that allows latecomers to attain a system's current state via a replay describing how a current state was attained. This mechanism logs modifying events in a history list. This list is replayed to latecomers with a current activity status. If an event depends on external information, it can be difficult to replay a log correctly.
Maintaining history can present two key issues:
- It can potentially consume too much memory space.
- A complete replay consumes time.
- 5 Questions Businesses Should Ask Their Cloud Provider
- Sending Cryptocurrency - WIthout Blockchain
- How AI and Bots Could Improve Vaccine Delivery and Healthcare Efficacy
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize the Sales Industry
- What Hyperautomation Can Achieve
- The Pros and Cons of Intranets