Techopedia Explains LatecomerA groupware system requires a basic mechanism that allows latecomers to attain a system's current state via a replay describing how a current state was attained. This mechanism logs modifying events in a history list. This list is replayed to latecomers with a current activity status. If an event depends on external information, it can be difficult to replay a log correctly.
Maintaining history can present two key issues:
- It can potentially consume too much memory space.
- A complete replay consumes time.
- Predictive Maintenance: Ensuring Business Continuity with AI
- SoLoMo Marketing in 2022: Unraveling the Future of Search
- Mobile Computing: 12 Trends to Watch in 2023
- AWS Cloud Migration: Dos and Don'ts
- Yann LeCun: How to Develop Autonomous Artificial Intelligence
- 6 Most In-Demand IT Jobs in 2022 - And 6 Becoming Obsolete