Techopedia Explains A+ Certification
Core elements of A+ certification criteria include knowledge of computer anatomy, which is why many experts suggest that those pursuing this credential practice assembling and disassembling a physical computer. Other areas involve operating systems (OS) and knowledge of Microsoft products. Those seeking A+ certification also should be knowledgeable about certain tasks, like booting up a computer with various installed operating systems (OS).
In addition to hardware configuration aspects, the A+ test also covers computer data usage elements, such as the basic structure of binary data and various aspects of file input/output (I/O). Test prep materials and other resources showing specific A+ certification test topics are available.
- Security Certifications from CompTIA
- IT Recruitment 101
- 4 Key Steps to Landing Your First Job in Tech
- 6 Most In-Demand IT Jobs in 2022 - And 6 Becoming Obsolete
- AI in the Enterprise: 3 Key Application Areas
- 5 Ways AI is Changing Art