Techopedia Explains G.728
G.728 pass low bit rate modem signals up to 2400 bps. Codec complexity is 30 million instructions per second (MIPS). Algorithmic coding delay of G.728 is 0.625 ms and is used for applications requiring low algorithmic delay. It is an optional codec for compliance with the H.320 standard for audio or video telephony on switched digital circuits. The voice age G.728 implementation is compliant with the ITU-T G.728 recommendation.
- How AI Can Help Tackle Climate Change
- MLOps: The Key to Success in Enterprise AI
- Is it Time for Your Business to Accept Bitcoin?
- Parachains and the Internet of Blockchains
- Encrypted Messenger Apps: Are Any Actually Safe?
- Will Robots Take Your Job? It Depends