On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP)
Techopedia Explains On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP)
Web services and service-oriented architecture often have OLTP integrated into them. If an enterprise is dependent upon OLTP, a system stoppage or breakdown can severely impact operations and revenues. Thus, security and reliability become major concerns. Offline maintenance often must be planned and strategically scheduled to minimize negative impacts.
- Money Laundering, the Internet Way
- Is Your Organization Aware of These 6 Key Public Cloud Risks?
- VPNs vs Proxies: What's Best for Business
- Insider Threat Awareness: Avoiding Internal Security Breaches
- 3 Amazing Examples of Artificial Intelligence in Action
- Will Computers Be Able to Imitate the Human Brain?