Techopedia Explains Menu BarMenu bar items are tailored to specific software applications. Although most software applications have menu bars, they do not all contain the same submenus. Additionally, similar submenus do not necessarily contain the same command and menu item subsets. Common menu bar items include File, Edit and View submenus.
Some menu bar items have shortcut key combinations that allow options to be selected without searching for each dropdown menu item. Windows examples include copy (Ctrl+c), paste (Ctrl+v) and undo (Ctrl+z).
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- 8 Ways to Avoid Death by PowerPoint: How to Make A Slide Deck Shine
- 5 Key Things Holding Women in Tech Back - and What Can Be Done
- Why Saying Digital Transformation Is No Longer Right
- 5 Cybersecurity Predictions For 2022
- 10 Best Practices for Encryption Key Management and Data Security