Techopedia Explains Menu BarMenu bar items are tailored to specific software applications. Although most software applications have menu bars, they do not all contain the same submenus. Additionally, similar submenus do not necessarily contain the same command and menu item subsets. Common menu bar items include File, Edit and View submenus.
Some menu bar items have shortcut key combinations that allow options to be selected without searching for each dropdown menu item. Windows examples include copy (Ctrl+c), paste (Ctrl+v) and undo (Ctrl+z).
- How the Pandemic Is Affecting Women in Tech
- Top 5 Highest Paying IT Certifications and How to Get Them
- QUIZ: How Well Are You Managing the Apps in Your SaaS Environment?
- 5 Tips for Developers Navigating a Rapidly Changing Industry
- SaaS Security: Pitfalls IT Often Overlooks
- 6 Top Tech Certifications to Fit Your Every Need