Query By Example (QBE)
Techopedia Explains Query By Example (QBE)Query by example is a query language used in relational databases that allows users to search for information in tables and fields by providing a simple user interface where the user will be able to input an example of the data that he or she wants to access. The principle of QBE is that it is merely an abstraction between the user and the real query that the database system will receive. In the background, the user's query is transformed into a database manipulation language form such as SQL, and it is this SQL statement that will be executed in the background.
- Encrypted Messenger Apps: Are Any Actually Safe?
- Will Robots Take Your Job? It Depends
- Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
- 5 Ways to Support Women in Your Tech Company
- Will Bitcoin Survive? 5 Factors From Each Side of the Debate
- 12 Top Women in Tech Right Now