Solid State Recorder (SSR)
Techopedia Explains Solid State Recorder (SSR)SSRs and traditional audio recorders (such as reel-to-reel) differ in terms of how data is stored and accessed, as SSR data is digitally stored in memory chips. SSRs are usually integrated with a solid state storage mechanism like CompactFlash (CF) or Microdrive (MD).
Key SSR features are as follows:
- Provides faster speeds for data saving and retrieval
- Saves audio data in multiple formats
- Compresses stored data by default
- QUIZ: How Well Are You Managing the Apps in Your SaaS Environment?
- 5 Tips for Developers Navigating a Rapidly Changing Industry
- SaaS Security: Pitfalls IT Often Overlooks
- 6 Top Tech Certifications to Fit Your Every Need
- The IOT Technologies Making Industry 4.0 Real
- Post-Pandemic Life in the Tech World Looks Pretty Good