Solid State Recorder (SSR)
Techopedia Explains Solid State Recorder (SSR)SSRs and traditional audio recorders (such as reel-to-reel) differ in terms of how data is stored and accessed, as SSR data is digitally stored in memory chips. SSRs are usually integrated with a solid state storage mechanism like CompactFlash (CF) or Microdrive (MD).
Key SSR features are as follows:
- Provides faster speeds for data saving and retrieval
- Saves audio data in multiple formats
- Compresses stored data by default
- RDS and Trust Aware Process Mining: Keys to Trustworthy AI?
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- 8 Ways to Avoid Death by PowerPoint: How to Make A Slide Deck Shine
- 5 Key Things Holding Women in Tech Back - and What Can Be Done
- Why Saying Digital Transformation Is No Longer Right
- 5 Cybersecurity Predictions For 2022